WARNING: I Am Learning How To Do Computer Stuff. Blog Layout May Change Often.

I am just figuring out all this HTML business, so it is only natural for me to experiment with it.  I am halfway thinking about changing the background every day.   If you are one of those people who is diametrically opposed to change, I am sincerely sorry.  But change means no more mustard yellow and that is a good thing, I think.  Just in case you are still hurt about this, I drew you a picture of a raptor to make you feel better.  <--------------------
Today's background is a picture I took of one of my shirts.  I know it's cool, but don't get too attached to it.  It may be totally different tomorrow.  
I am also learning how to add videos to my blog.   If you think my sense of humor is random in written word, just wait until you see my videos.  
Anyway, if you have any suggestions or things you would like to see on my blog, please let me know.  I am now somewhat competent to oblige your wishes.  

3 comments:

Chicken Maker said...

Ahem. In response to your question on my blog the answer is yes.

I am diametre-bleh opposed to this background changing every day. This background hurts my eyes. Maybe I actually want you to change it. I guess I'm a liar. Can you try a duller one.

Holly And the Ivy said...

If you need any help sweety, just send me and email or add me on msn. I'll be happy to help you out with your layout and background and HTML and computery thingy-ma-jiggly-doo-dars, stuff like that ;) <3

Oh I also want to discuss doing a guest blog swop with you? Well, really hoping that you might guest blog on mine at least. :D

Get in touch!

Holly x

Allie said...

Kaloo- I changed the background to yellow stripes. I thought maybe it was just the color of the previous stripes that did not sit well with you. I like stripes. Does this still hurt your eyes? If so, I guess I can part with the stripes.

P.S. Get your first candidate ready for battle! Post it in your blog and I will copy the image (and you can copy my image) and we'll post them both in our own blogs so that the readers can compare them side-by-side and really get a feel for which creature is more invincible.

Holly- I'll definitely do a blog swap with you! When/how do we do it?